Funded by National Institutes of Health (NIH) grant K08DK080172-01 (to P.D.R.H.) and a grant from the University of Michigan Peptide Center.
Intestinal fibrosis is reduced by early elimination of inflammation in a mouse model of IBD: Impact of a “Top-Down” approach to intestinal fibrosis in mice†
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 460–471, March 2012
How to Cite
Johnson, L. A., Luke, A., Sauder, K., Moons, D. S., Horowitz, J. C. and Higgins, P. D.R. (2012), Intestinal fibrosis is reduced by early elimination of inflammation in a mouse model of IBD: Impact of a “Top-Down” approach to intestinal fibrosis in mice. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 18: 460–471. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21812
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!