Letter to the Editor
Interleukin 17 gene and protein expression are increased in patients with ulcerative colitis
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 17, Issue 10, pages E135–E136, October 2011
How to Cite
Fonseca-Camarillo, G., Mendivil-Rangel, E., Furuzawa-Carballeda, J. and Yamamoto-Furusho, J. K. (2011), Interleukin 17 gene and protein expression are increased in patients with ulcerative colitis. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 17: E135–E136. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21816
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!