Disclosures: A.C.W.V., M.E.W., I.A., M.D., A.P.V.: no conflicts of interest; G.dH.: consultant for Centocor, Shire, Teva, BMS, and Glaxo SmithKline; S.V.: Grants/Research Support: UCB; Consultancy: Astra-Zeneca, Ferring, Pfizer, Centocor, MSD; Speakers Bureau: MSD, Abbott, Ferring, UCB; Advisory Committee: Shire, Ferring; P.R.: Grant support, lecture fees, and consulting fees from Abbott, UCB, Centocor, and Schering-Plough; G.vdB.: Grants/research support from MSD, Ferring, and Guiliani; D.W.H.: Grants/research support and is a consultant for Abbott, MSD, UCB, Guiliani, Ferring, Serono, AstraZeneca, Falk, and Tramedico.
Regulatory macrophages induced by infliximab are involved in healing in vivo and in vitro†
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 401–408, March 2012
How to Cite
Vos, A. C. W., Wildenberg, M. E., Arijs, I., Duijvestein, M., Verhaar, A. P., de Hertogh, G., Vermeire, S., Rutgeerts, P., van den Brink, G. R. and Hommes, D. W. (2012), Regulatory macrophages induced by infliximab are involved in healing in vivo and in vitro. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 18: 401–408. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21818
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2011
- 6Etanercept in the treatment of active refractory Crohn's disease: a single-center pilot trial. Am J Gastroenterol. 2001; 96: 2564–2568., , , et al.Direct Link:
- 20Enhanced secretion of tumour necrosis factor-alpha, IL-6, and IL-1 beta by isolated lamina propria mononuclear cells from patients with ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease. Clin Exp Immunol. 1993; 94: 174–181., , , et al.