Disclosures: A.C.W.V., M.E.W., I.A., M.D., A.P.V.: no conflicts of interest; G.dH.: consultant for Centocor, Shire, Teva, BMS, and Glaxo SmithKline; S.V.: Grants/Research Support: UCB; Consultancy: Astra-Zeneca, Ferring, Pfizer, Centocor, MSD; Speakers Bureau: MSD, Abbott, Ferring, UCB; Advisory Committee: Shire, Ferring; P.R.: Grant support, lecture fees, and consulting fees from Abbott, UCB, Centocor, and Schering-Plough; G.vdB.: Grants/research support from MSD, Ferring, and Guiliani; D.W.H.: Grants/research support and is a consultant for Abbott, MSD, UCB, Guiliani, Ferring, Serono, AstraZeneca, Falk, and Tramedico.
Regulatory macrophages induced by infliximab are involved in healing in vivo and in vitro†
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 401–408, March 2012
How to Cite
Vos, A. C. W., Wildenberg, M. E., Arijs, I., Duijvestein, M., Verhaar, A. P., de Hertogh, G., Vermeire, S., Rutgeerts, P., van den Brink, G. R. and Hommes, D. W. (2012), Regulatory macrophages induced by infliximab are involved in healing in vivo and in vitro. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 18: 401–408. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21818
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2011
- 6Etanercept in the treatment of active refractory Crohn's disease: a single-center pilot trial. Am J Gastroenterol. 2001; 96: 2564–2568., , , et al.Direct Link:
- 7CDP571, a humanized monoclonal antibody to tumour necrosis factor-alpha, for steroid-dependent Crohn's disease: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Aliment Pharmacol Ther. 2006; 23: 617–628., , , et al.