Incidence of liver toxicity in inflammatory bowel disease patients treated with methotrexate: A meta-analysis of clinical trials
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 359–367, February 2012
How to Cite
Khan, N., Abbas, A. M., Whang, N., Balart, L. A., Bazzano, L. A. and Kelly, T. N. (2012), Incidence of liver toxicity in inflammatory bowel disease patients treated with methotrexate: A meta-analysis of clinical trials. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 18: 359–367. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21820
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!