Letter to the Editor
What caused the recent worldwide increase of inflammatory bowel disease: Should sucralose be added as a suspect?
Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 17, Issue 10, page E139, October 2011
How to Cite
Qin, X. (2011), What caused the recent worldwide increase of inflammatory bowel disease: Should sucralose be added as a suspect?. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 17: E139. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21823
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!