C. Santos Rocha is the recipient of a fellowship in the framework of the EC EST project “LABHEALTH,” Marie Curie Contract MEST-2-CT-2004-514428, and the Brazilian funding agency CAPES (Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior). This work was also supported by FAPEMIG (Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de Minas Gerais, Brasil) and CNPq (Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científicoe Tecnológico, Brasil).
Anti-inflammatory properties of dairy lactobacilli
Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 657–666, April 2012
How to Cite
Santos Rocha, C., Lakhdari, O., Blottière, H. M., Blugeon, S., Sokol, H., Bermúdez-Humarán, L. G., Azevedo, V., Miyoshi, A., Doré, J., Langella, P., Maguin, E. and van de Guchte, M. (2012), Anti-inflammatory properties of dairy lactobacilli. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 18: 657–666. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21834
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!