The CHARM study and this post-hoc analysis were fully funded by Abbott. Medical writing support was funded by Abbott.
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 818–825, May 2012
How to Cite
Rubin, D. T., Mulani, P., Chao, J., Pollack, P. F., Bensimon, A. G., Yu, A. P. and Ghosh, S. (2012), Effect of adalimumab on clinical laboratory parameters in patients with Crohn's disease: Results from the CHARM trial. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 18: 818–825. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21836
Conflicts of interest: David Rubin has served as a consultant for Abbott, Centocor, Elan, Procter & Gamble, Prometheus, Salix, Shire, and UCB; has served on the advisory board for Abbott, Centocor, Elan, Shire, and UCB; and has received research support from Procter & Gamble, Prometheus, and Salix. Subrata Ghosh has served on ad-hoc advisory boards for Abbott, Centocor, Merck, Pfizer, and Shire; has received honorarium for lecturing in educational events from Abbott, Merck, and Shire; and has received research support from Abbott and Merck. Arielle Bensimon and Andrew Yu are employees of Analysis Group, Inc., and performed work under contract with Abbott. Paul Pollack, Parvez Mulani, and Jingdong Chao are employees of Abbott and hold stock in Abbott.
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!