Funded by a pilot grant from the Dan L. Duncan Cancer Center at Baylor College of Medicine.
Risk of colorectal cancer among Caucasian and African American veterans with ulcerative colitis†
Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 1011–1017, June 2012
How to Cite
Hou, J. K., Kramer, J. R., Richardson, P., Mei, M. and El-Serag, H. B. (2012), Risk of colorectal cancer among Caucasian and African American veterans with ulcerative colitis. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 18: 1011–1017. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21840
- Issue online: 17 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!