Supported by grants DK068181 (to H.C.R.), DK033506 (to H.C.R.), DK043351 (to H.C.R., R.X.), and DK074738 (K.S.K.) from the National Institutes of Health. C.A. was supported by a postdoctoral fellowship from the Spanish Gastroenterological Association and the American Gastroenterological Associations (Jon Isenberg International Scholar Award). I.B. was supported by a postdoctoral fellowship from the Ministry of Science and Innovation of Spain.
Control of NOD2 and Rip2-dependent innate immune activation by GEF-H1†
Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 603–612, April 2012
How to Cite
Zhao, Y., Alonso, C., Ballester, I., Song, J. H., Chang, S. Y., Guleng, B., Arihiro, S., Murray, P. J., Xavier, R., Kobayashi, K. S. and Reinecker, H.-C. (2012), Control of NOD2 and Rip2-dependent innate immune activation by GEF-H1. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 18: 603–612. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21851
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!