The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
Clinical utility of anti-glycan antibodies in pediatric crohn's disease in comparison with an adult cohort
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 7, pages 1221–1231, July 2012
How to Cite
Rieder, F., Hahn, P., Finsterhoelzl, L., Schleder, S., Wolf, A., Dirmeier, A., Lopez, R., Shen, B., Rogler, G., Klebl, F. and Lang, T. (2012), Clinical utility of anti-glycan antibodies in pediatric crohn's disease in comparison with an adult cohort. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 18: 1221–1231. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21854
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2011
- the German Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF)
- the Kompetenznetz “Chronisch entzündliche Darmerkrankungen,”
- the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) (to F.R.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!