Letter to the Editor
Elevated serum IgE prior to acute severe infusion reaction during infliximab maintenance therapy in a crohn's disease patient
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 17, Issue 12, pages E156–E157, December 2011
How to Cite
Kato, S., Kobayashi, T., Kani, K., Takabayashi, H., Yamamoto, R. and Yakabi, K. (2011), Elevated serum IgE prior to acute severe infusion reaction during infliximab maintenance therapy in a crohn's disease patient. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 17: E156–E157. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21857
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!