Part of this work was presented at the Meeting of the American Gastroenterological Association during the Digestive Disease Week in New Orleans, LA, on May 4th, 2010 and was published in abstract form (Gastroenterology 2010;138:S-532).
Infliximab does not affect postoperative complication rates in Crohn's patients undergoing abdominal surgery†
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 7, pages 1207–1213, July 2012
How to Cite
Kasparek, M. S., Bruckmeier, A., Beigel, F., Müller, M. H., Brand, S., Mansmann, U., Jauch, K.-W., Ochsenkühn, T. and Kreis, M. E. (2012), Infliximab does not affect postoperative complication rates in Crohn's patients undergoing abdominal surgery. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 18: 1207–1213. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21860
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!