L.E. Cipriano is supported by a doctoral scholarship from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada.
Cost-effectiveness of imaging strategies to reduce radiation-induced cancer risk in Crohn's disease†
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 7, pages 1240–1248, July 2012
How to Cite
Cipriano, L. E., Levesque, B. G., Zaric, G. S., Loftus, E. V. and Sandborn, W. J. (2012), Cost-effectiveness of imaging strategies to reduce radiation-induced cancer risk in Crohn's disease. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 18: 1240–1248. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21862
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!