Support by the Broad Medical Research Program and the NIHR Comprehensive Biomedical Research Centre.
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 1092–1100, June 2012
How to Cite
Benjamin, J. L., Hedin, C. R.H., Koutsoumpas, A., Ng, S. C., McCarthy, N. E., Prescott, N. J., Pessoa-Lopes, P., Mathew, C. G., Sanderson, J., Hart, A. L., Kamm, M. A., Knight, S. C., Forbes, A., Stagg, A. J., Lindsay, J. O. and Whelan, K. (2012), Smokers with active Crohn's disease have a clinically relevant dysbiosis of the gastrointestinal microbiota. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 18: 1092–1100. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21864
This article was published online on August 29, 2011. An error was subsequently identified. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected November 15, 2011.
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!