Toll-like receptor-7 ligand imiquimod induces type I interferon and antimicrobial peptides to ameliorate dextran sodium sulfate-induced acute colitis
Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 955–967, May 2012
How to Cite
Sainathan, S. K., Bishnupuri, K. S., Aden, K., Luo, Q., Houchen, C. W., Anant, S. and Dieckgraefe, B. K. (2012), Toll-like receptor-7 ligand imiquimod induces type I interferon and antimicrobial peptides to ameliorate dextran sodium sulfate-induced acute colitis. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 18: 955–967. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21867
- Issue online: 12 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2011
- NIH. Grant Numbers: DK 60106, AI 069390
- Washington University DDRCC. Grant Number: P30 DK52574
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!