Recommendations for the treatment of Crohn's disease with tumor necrosis factor antagonists: An expert consensus report
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 152–160, January 2012
How to Cite
Feagan, B. G., Lémann, M., Befrits, R., Connell, W., D'Haens, G., Ghosh, S., Michetti, P., Ochsenkühn, T., Panaccione, R., Schreiber, S., Silverberg, M., Sorrentino, D., van der Woude, C. J., Vermeire, S. and Rutgeerts, P. (2012), Recommendations for the treatment of Crohn's disease with tumor necrosis factor antagonists: An expert consensus report. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 18: 152–160. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21870
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2011
- 10Adalimumab induces and maintains mucosal healing in patients with moderate to severe ileocolonic crohn's disease—first results of the Extend trial [abstract]. 2009 Digestive Diseases Week (DDW). Gastroenterology. 2009; 136( 5, suppl 1): A–116., , , et al.
- 11Identification of subgroups of adalimumab-treated patients with Crohn's disease who experience high rates of deep remission [abstract]. 2010 European Crohn's and Colitis Organization (ECCO) Congress. Available at: https://www.ecco-ibd.eu/index.php/publications/congress-abstract-search?q=extend, , , et al.
- 12Remicade (infliximab) European Medicines Agency Summary of Product Characteristics, February 2011. Leiden, The Netherlands: Centocor BV. http://www.medicines.org.uk/EMC/medicine/3236/SPC/Remicade+100mg+powder+for+concentrate+for+solution+for+ infusion/#INDICATIONS
- 13Humira (adalimumab) European Medicines Agency Summary of Product Characteristics, March 2011. Berkshire, UK: Abbott Laboratories. http://www.medicines.org.uk/EMC/medicine/21201/SPC/Humira%20Pen%20and%20Syringe/#INDICATIONS
- 14Cimzia (certolizumab pegol) U.S. Food & Drug Administration Product Information, July 2010 [October 2010 approved label not online yet]. Smyrna, GA: UCB, Inc. http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/cder/drugsatfda/index.cfm?fuseaction=Search.Label_ApprovalHistory
- 16Mucosal healing in adalimumab-treated patients is affected by duration of Crohn's disease: results from EXTEND [abstract]. 2011 Canadian Digestive Diseases Week (CDDW). Availabe at: http://www.cag-acg.org/uploads/cddw2011_ abstract_book_web.pdf, , , et al.
- 18Linstone HA, Turoff M (eds). The Delphi Method: Techniques and Applications. Reading, MA: Addison-Wesley, 1975. p 291–321.
- 34Measurement of faecal calprotectin and lactoferrin in inflammatory bowel disease. Frontline Gastroenterol. 2010 November 3, online first. Available at: http://fg.bmj.com/content/early/2010/11/01/fg.2010.001362, .
- 35The London Position Statement of the World Congress of Gastroenterology on Biological Therapy for IBD With the European Crohn's and Colitis Organization: when to start, when to stop, which drug to choose, and how to predict response. Am J Gastroenterol. 2011; 106: 199–212., , .