Supported in part by a T32 training grant (#5T32DK007477-27) in addition to a Senior Research Award (#1832) from the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America and from a grant from the Harvard Institute of Translational Immunology (HITI)/Leona M. and Harry B. Helmsley Charitable Trust Pilot Grants Program.
Alterations in diversity of the oral microbiome in pediatric inflammatory bowel disease†
Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 935–942, May 2012
How to Cite
Docktor, M. J., Paster, B. J., Abramowicz, S., Ingram, J., Wang, Y. E., Correll, M., Jiang, H., Cotton, S. L., Kokaras, A. S. and Bousvaros, A. (2012), Alterations in diversity of the oral microbiome in pediatric inflammatory bowel disease. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 18: 935–942. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21874
- Issue online: 12 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!