Supported by an educational grant from Essex Chemie, Switzerland, (to M.S.), a research grant from the European Crohn's and Colitis Organisation (ECCO) (to M.S.), a research grant from the Swiss Philanthropy Foundation (to M.S. and G.R.), a research credit from the University of Zurich (to M.S.), research grants from the Swiss National Science Foundation (SNF) (to G.R.) (Grant No. 310030-120312), SRV (Grant No. 320000-114009/1), and the Swiss IBD Cohort (Grant No. 3347CO-108792), by the Zurich Center for Integrative Human Physiology (ZIHP) of the University of Zurich, and by a Senior Research Award from the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA) (to D.F.M.).
Protein tyrosine phosphatase nonreceptor type 2 regulates autophagosome formation in human intestinal cells†
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 7, pages 1287–1302, July 2012
How to Cite
Scharl, M., Wojtal, K. A., Becker, H. M., Fischbeck, A., Frei, P., Arikkat, J., Pesch, T., Kellermeier, S., Boone, D. L., Weber, A., Loessner, M. J., Vavricka, S. R., Fried, M., McCole, D. F. and Rogler, G. (2012), Protein tyrosine phosphatase nonreceptor type 2 regulates autophagosome formation in human intestinal cells. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 18: 1287–1302. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21891
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!