The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
Human gut-specific homeostatic dendritic cells are generated from blood precursors by the gut microenvironment†
Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 7, pages 1275–1286, July 2012
How to Cite
Mann, E. R., Bernardo, D., Al-Hassi, H. O., English, N. R., Clark, S. K., McCarthy, N. E., Milestone, A. N., Cochrane, S. A., Hart, A. L., Stagg, A. J. and Knight, S. C. (2012), Human gut-specific homeostatic dendritic cells are generated from blood precursors by the gut microenvironment. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 18: 1275–1286. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21893
Supported by BBSRC, Unilever, FP7-people-IEF-2008-235993, St Mark's Foundation.
- Issue online: 11 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!