Supported by a grant from the Fund for Scientific Research-Flanders (F.W.O. Vlaanderen) Belgium (FWO project nr. G.0600.09). V.D.P., I.A., and S.V. are postdoctoral fellows from the Fund for Scientific Research – Flanders.
Impaired butyrate oxidation in ulcerative colitis is due to decreased butyrate uptake and a defect in the oxidation pathway†
Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 1127–1136, June 2012
How to Cite
De Preter, V., Arijs, I., Windey, K., Vanhove, W., Vermeire, S., Schuit, F., Rutgeerts, P. and Verbeke, K. (2012), Impaired butyrate oxidation in ulcerative colitis is due to decreased butyrate uptake and a defect in the oxidation pathway. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 18: 1127–1136. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21894
- Issue online: 17 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!