Supported by grants from the DFG (SFB621, A.B., H.H.) and Studienstiftung des Deutschen Volkes (G.B.).
Strain-specific colitis susceptibility in IL10-deficient mice depends on complex gut microbiota–host interactions†
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 943–954, May 2012
How to Cite
Büchler, G., Wos-Oxley, M. L., Smoczek, A., Zschemisch, N.-H., Neumann, D., Pieper, D. H., Hedrich, H. J. and Bleich, A. (2012), Strain-specific colitis susceptibility in IL10-deficient mice depends on complex gut microbiota–host interactions. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 18: 943–954. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21895
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!