Supported by a grant from: Broad Medical Research Program (BMRP), Inflammatory Bowel Disease Grants, Broad Foundation (No. IBD-0225R3). The funders had no role in study design, data collection and analysis, decision to publish, or preparation of the article.
Characterization of adherent-invasive Escherichia coli isolated from pediatric patients with inflammatory bowel disease†
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 913–924, May 2012
How to Cite
Negroni, A., Costanzo, M., Vitali, R., Superti, F., Bertuccini, L., Tinari, A., Minelli, F., Di Nardo, G., Nuti, F., Pierdomenico, M., Cucchiara, S. and Stronati, L. (2012), Characterization of adherent-invasive Escherichia coli isolated from pediatric patients with inflammatory bowel disease. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 18: 913–924. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21899
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!