E.M.D. is the recipient of fellowships from the Ter Meulen Fund of the Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences and the Stichting Professor Michael van Vloten Fund, The Netherlands. G.J.E. is the recipient of the Shelly Patrick Research Fellowship of the Thomas E. Starzl Transplantation Institute. Work on xenotransplantation in the Thomas E. Starzl Transplantation Institute of the University of Pittsburgh is supported in part by NIH grants U01 AI068642, R21 A1074844, and U19 AI090959, and by Sponsored Research Agreements between the University of Pittsburgh and Revivicor, Blacksburg, VA. The baboons were provided by the Oklahoma University Health Sciences Center, Division of Animal Resources, which is supported in part by NIH P40 sponsored grant RR012317-09.
Collagenous colitis-like condition in immunosuppressed infant baboons†
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 7, pages 1325–1332, July 2012
How to Cite
Dons, E. M., Echeverri, G. J., Rigatti, L. H., Klein, E., Montoya, C., Wolf, R. F., Ijzermans, J. N.M., Cooper, D. K.C. and Wagner, R. (2012), Collagenous colitis-like condition in immunosuppressed infant baboons. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 18: 1325–1332. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21900
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!