A.C.M. is supported by K23DK08433 and the Dept. of Medicine, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (BIDMC); R.A.M. is supported by 5K23CA139005 and the Dept. of Medicine, BIDMC, and the Clinical Investigator Training Program: BIDMC, Harvard/MIT Health Sciences and Technology, in collaboration with Pfizer Inc. and Merck & Co. Funding sources had no role in study design, data collection, data analysis, data interpretation, writing of the article, or the decision to submit for publication. Conflict of Interest Disclosure: G.D. and R.M. have no competing interests to declare. A.C.M.: research funding (Proctor & Gamble, Shire and Salix), advisory board (UCB, Abbott), speaker's honorarium (Abbott, Schering-Plough). A.S.C.: speaker's honoraria (Proctor & Gamble, Centocor), advisory board (Abbott, UCB).
Comparative cost-effectiveness of strategies to prevent postoperative clinical recurrence of Crohn's disease†
Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2012 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 9, pages 1608–1616, September 2012
How to Cite
Doherty, G. A., Miksad, R. A., Cheifetz, A. S. and Moss, A. C. (2012), Comparative cost-effectiveness of strategies to prevent postoperative clinical recurrence of Crohn's disease. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 18: 1608–1616. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21904
- Issue online: 9 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!