The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
Genome-wide methylation profiling in Crohn's disease identifies altered epigenetic regulation of key host defense mechanisms including the Th17 pathway†
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 889–899, May 2012
How to Cite
Nimmo, E. R., Prendergast, J. G., Aldhous, M. C., Kennedy, N. A., Henderson, P., Drummond, H. E., Ramsahoye, B. H., Wilson, D. C., Semple, C. A. and Satsangi, J. (2012), Genome-wide methylation profiling in Crohn's disease identifies altered epigenetic regulation of key host defense mechanisms including the Th17 pathway. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 18: 889–899. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21912
P.H. and the pediatric IBD work were supported by a Medical Research Council grant for the PICTS patient cohort (project grant number G0800675). N.A.K. is supported by grants from the Chief Scientist Office (ETM/75) and the charity Cure Crohn's Colitis.
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!