K.G. postgraduate studies were funded by the Greek State Scholarship Foundation, the Hellenic Society of Gastroenterology and Nutrition and the University of Glasgow. No conflicts of interest to declare.
Impact of exclusive enteral nutrition on body composition and circulating micronutrients in plasma and erythrocytes of children with active Crohn's disease†
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 9, pages 1672–1681, September 2012
How to Cite
Gerasimidis, K., Talwar, D., Duncan, A., Moyes, P., Buchanan, E., Hassan, K., O'Reilly, D., McGrogan, P. and Ann Edwards, C. (2012), Impact of exclusive enteral nutrition on body composition and circulating micronutrients in plasma and erythrocytes of children with active Crohn's disease. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 18: 1672–1681. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21916
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!