Majority of patients with inflammatory bowel disease in clinical remission have mucosal inflammation
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 9, pages 1634–1640, September 2012
How to Cite
Baars, J. E., Nuij, V. J.A.A., Oldenburg, B., Kuipers, E. J. and van der Woude, C. J. (2012), Majority of patients with inflammatory bowel disease in clinical remission have mucosal inflammation. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 18: 1634–1640. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21925
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!