Letter to the Editor
Zinc supplementation tightens leaky gut in Crohn's disease
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 2, page E399, February 2012
How to Cite
El-Tawil, A.M. (2012), Zinc supplementation tightens leaky gut in Crohn's disease. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 18: E399. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21926
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!