Scheduled infliximab monotherapy to prevent recurrence of Crohn's disease following ileocolic or ileal resection: A 3-year prospective randomized open trial
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 9, pages 1617–1623, September 2012
How to Cite
Yoshida, K., Fukunaga, K., Ikeuchi, H., Kamikozuru, K., Hida, N., Ohda, Y., Yokoyama, Y., Iimuro, M., Takeda, N., Kato, K., Kikuyama, R., Nagase, K., Hori, K., Nakamura, S., Miwa, H. and Matsumoto, T. (2012), Scheduled infliximab monotherapy to prevent recurrence of Crohn's disease following ileocolic or ileal resection: A 3-year prospective randomized open trial. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 18: 1617–1623. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21928
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2011
- Health and Labour Sciences Research
- Japan Ministry of Health
- Labour and Welfare
- 1Allison MC, Dhillon AP, Lewis WG, et al (eds). Inflammatory Bowel Disease. London: Mosby; 1998. p 15–95.
- 14Impact of long-term enteral nutrition on clinical and endoscopic recurrence after resection for Crohn's disease: a prospective, non-randomized, parallel, controlled study. Aliment Pharmacol Ther. 2007; 25: 67–72., , , et al.
- 21Natural course of Crohn's disease after ileocolic resection: endoscopically visualized ileal ulcers preceding symptoms. Gut. 1992; 99: 956–983., , .
- 24Azathioprine vs. mesalazine for prevention of postoperative clinical recurrence in patients with Crohn's disease with endoscopic recurrence: efficacy and safety results of a randomised, double-blind, double-dummy, multicentre trial. Gut. 2010; 59: 752–759., , , et al.
- 25Cancer Warnings Required for TNF Blockers. FDA news release, The U.S. Food and Drug Administration, 4 August 2009. Available at: http://www.fda.gov/NewsEvents/Newsroom/PressAnnouncements/ucm175803.htm Accessed July 30th, 2011.