Spironolactone and colitis: Increased mortality in rodents and in humans
Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 7, pages 1315–1324, July 2012
How to Cite
Johnson, L. A., Govani, S. M., Joyce, J. C., Waljee, A. K., Gillespie, B. W. and Higgins, P. D.R. (2012), Spironolactone and colitis: Increased mortality in rodents and in humans. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 18: 1315–1324. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21929
- Issue online: 11 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2011
- NIH. Grant Number: K08DK080172
- National Center for Research Resources (NCRR). Grant Number: UL1RR024986
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.