Matriptase protects against experimental colitis and promotes intestinal barrier recovery
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 7, pages 1303–1314, July 2012
How to Cite
Netzel-Arnett, S., Buzza, M. S., Shea-Donohue, T., Désilets, A., Leduc, R., Fasano, A., Bugge, T. H. and Antalis, T. M. (2012), Matriptase protects against experimental colitis and promotes intestinal barrier recovery. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 18: 1303–1314. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21930
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: DK48373, AI/DK49316, DK081376, CA098369, HL084387
- Maryland Stem Cell Research Fund. Grant Numbers: 0145-00, HL07698
- NIH Intramural Program
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
- CJ Martin Training Fellowship. Grant Number: 384359
- National Health and Medical Research Council, Australia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!