Letter to the Editor
Familial adenomatous polyposis, suspected HNPCC, and Crohn's disease: Two cases
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 7, page E1398, July 2012
How to Cite
Gentile, N. and Kane, S. (2012), Familial adenomatous polyposis, suspected HNPCC, and Crohn's disease: Two cases. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 18: E1398. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21935
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!