Comprehensive analysis of the bacterial content of stool from patients with chronic pouchitis, normal pouches, or familial adenomatous polyposis pouches
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 925–934, May 2012
How to Cite
Tannock, G. W., Lawley, B., Munro, K., Lay, C., Taylor, C., Daynes, C., Baladjay, L., Mcleod, R. and Thompson-Fawcett, M. (2012), Comprehensive analysis of the bacterial content of stool from patients with chronic pouchitis, normal pouches, or familial adenomatous polyposis pouches. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 18: 925–934. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21936
- Issue online: 12 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2011
- Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!