Antibodies to mutated citrullinated vimentin and anti-cyclic citrullinated peptide antibodies in inflammatory bowel disease and related arthritis
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 9, pages 1655–1662, September 2012
How to Cite
Al-Jarallah, K., Shehab, D., Al-Attiyah, R., Al-Azmi, W., Al-Fadli, A., Zafar Haider, M., Panaccione, R. and Ghosh, S. (2012), Antibodies to mutated citrullinated vimentin and anti-cyclic citrullinated peptide antibodies in inflammatory bowel disease and related arthritis. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 18: 1655–1662. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21937
- Issue online: 9 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2011
- Kuwait University Research Administration. Grant Number: MM 01/10
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!