The charities Core and the Ileostomy Association provided funding that supported the preparation of the article. Study partly funded by an unrestricted educational grant from Schering-Plough UK. Schering-Plough UK had no knowledge of the nature, content, or results of the study.
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 10, pages 1825–1834, October 2012
How to Cite
Tozer, P., Ng, S. C., Siddiqui, M. R., Plamondon, S., Burling, D., Gupta, A., Swatton, A., Tripoli, S., Vaizey, C. J., Kamm, M. A., Phillips, R. and Hart, A. (2012), Long-term MRI-guided combined anti-TNF-α and thiopurine therapy for crohn's perianal fistulas. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 18: 1825–1834. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21940
Disclosures: Dr. Hart has served as a consultant/speaker for MSD, Shire and Abbott, and has received research/educational grants from Abbott. Michael Kamm has acted as consultant to, speaker for, or received research support from, Abbott, Centocor, Schering-Plough, and UCB.
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!