Letter to the Editor
Women with inflammatory bowel disease do not receive adequate cervical cancer screening or pregnancy counseling
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
How to Cite
Greywoode, R., LaFond, J., Fine, S., Al-Bawardy, B., Jencks, D., Shafa, S. and Borum, M. L. (2011), Women with inflammatory bowel disease do not receive adequate cervical cancer screening or pregnancy counseling. Inflamm Bowel Dis. doi: 10.1002/ibd.22836
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!