Magnetic resonance enterography with and without biphasic contrast agent enema compared to conventional ileocolonoscopy in patients with Crohn's disease
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 10, pages 1842–1848, October 2012
How to Cite
Friedrich, C., Fajfar, A., Pawlik, M., Hoffstetter, P., Rennert, J., Agha, A., Jung, E. M., Ott, C., Stroszczynski, C. and Schreyer, A. G. (2012), Magnetic resonance enterography with and without biphasic contrast agent enema compared to conventional ileocolonoscopy in patients with Crohn's disease. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 18: 1842–1848. doi: 10.1002/ibd.22843
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!