Supported by a grant from the François Aupetit Association.
Safety and efficacy of extractible self-expandable metal stents in the treatment of Crohn's disease intestinal strictures: A prospective pilot study†
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 10, pages 1849–1854, October 2012
How to Cite
Attar, A., Maunoury, V., Vahedi, K., Vernier-Massouille, G., Vida, S., Bulois, P., Colombel, J. F., Bouhnik, Y. and the GETAID (2012), Safety and efficacy of extractible self-expandable metal stents in the treatment of Crohn's disease intestinal strictures: A prospective pilot study. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 18: 1849–1854. doi: 10.1002/ibd.22844
- Issue online: 13 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!