Letter to the Editor
Plasma gamma-glutamyltransferase (GGT) activity in inflammatory bowel disease: Is the clinical laboratory plasma GGT assay sensitive enough for gastroenterology?
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
How to Cite
Franzini, M., Fierabracci, V., Bolognesi, V., Maltinti, S., Fornaciari, I., Marchi, S. and Paolicchi, A. (2012), Plasma gamma-glutamyltransferase (GGT) activity in inflammatory bowel disease: Is the clinical laboratory plasma GGT assay sensitive enough for gastroenterology?. Inflamm Bowel Dis. doi: 10.1002/ibd.22856
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!