Supported by the National Institutes of Health (NIH), Grant number: NCCAM AT003400; and the Children's Medical Center Research Foundation. Partial funding was obtained from Schering-Plough, Canada, which allowed patient recruitment and stool collection. E.W. is an Alberta Innovates Health Solutions (AIHS) Clinical Investigator. Infrastructure in E.W.'s laboratory is funded by the Centre for Excellence for Gastrointestinal Inflammation and Immunity Research (CEGIIR) at the University of Alberta and the Alberta Inflammatory Bowel Disease Consortium, which is supported by an AIHS Interdisciplinary Team Grant.
Alterations in the gut microbiome of children with severe ulcerative colitis†
Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 10, pages 1799–1808, October 2012
How to Cite
Michail, S., Durbin, M., Turner, D., Griffiths, A. M., Mack, D. R., Hyams, J., Leleiko, N., Kenche, H., Stolfi, A. and Wine, E. (2012), Alterations in the gut microbiome of children with severe ulcerative colitis. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 18: 1799–1808. doi: 10.1002/ibd.22860
- Issue online: 13 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!