Supported by a grant from the Helsinki University Central Hospital Research Fund (EVO-grant), a grant from the Finnish Cultural Foundation, a grant from the Mary and George C. Ehrnrooth Foundation, and a grant from the Finnish Foundation for Gastroenterological Research.
Fecal calprotectin concentration predicts outcome in inflammatory bowel disease after induction therapy with TNFα blocking agents†
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 11, pages 2011–2017, November 2012
How to Cite
Molander, P., af Björkesten, C.-G., Mustonen, H., Haapamäki, J., Vauhkonen, M., Kolho, K.-L., Färkkilä, M. and Sipponen, T. (2012), Fecal calprotectin concentration predicts outcome in inflammatory bowel disease after induction therapy with TNFα blocking agents. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 18: 2011–2017. doi: 10.1002/ibd.22863
- Issue online: 15 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!