Prognosis of lymphoma in patients following treatment with 6-mercaptopurine/azathioprine for inflammatory bowel disease
Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 10, pages 1855–1858, October 2012
How to Cite
Sultan, K., Korelitz, B. I., Present, D., Katz, S., Sunday, S. and Shapira, I. (2012), Prognosis of lymphoma in patients following treatment with 6-mercaptopurine/azathioprine for inflammatory bowel disease. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 18: 1855–1858. doi: 10.1002/ibd.22866
- Issue online: 13 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!