The study received financial support from the Danish Medical Research Council, the Danish Agency of Science, Technology and Innovation, Aarhus University Research Foundation, the Department of Clinical Epidemiology Research Foundation, and Regional Clinical Epidemiological Monitoring Initiative for Central and North Denmark Regions foundation. The study was independent of the funding.
Risk of cancer in patients with inflammatory bowel disease and venous thromboembolism: A nationwide cohort study†
Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 10, pages 1859–1863, October 2012
How to Cite
Sørensen, G. V., Erichsen, R., Sværke, C., Farkas, D. K. and Sørensen, H. T. (2012), Risk of cancer in patients with inflammatory bowel disease and venous thromboembolism: A nationwide cohort study. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 18: 1859–1863. doi: 10.1002/ibd.22870
- Issue online: 13 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!