Funded by National Institutes of Health (NIH) grants P01 HL057346, R37 DK042394, R01 DK088227 and R01 HL052173 (to R.J.K.).
PKR protects colonic epithelium against colitis through the unfolded protein response and prosurvival signaling†
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 9, pages 1735–1742, September 2012
How to Cite
Cao, S. S., Song, B. and Kaufman, R. J. (2012), PKR protects colonic epithelium against colitis through the unfolded protein response and prosurvival signaling. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 18: 1735–1742. doi: 10.1002/ibd.22878
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!