Funded by a grant from the David Telling Charitable Trust.
Can endoscopy be avoided in the assessment of ulcerative colitis in clinical trials?†
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 11, pages 2056–2062, November 2012
How to Cite
Dhanda, A. D., Creed, T. J., Greenwood, R., Sands, B. E. and Probert, C. S. (2012), Can endoscopy be avoided in the assessment of ulcerative colitis in clinical trials?. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 18: 2056–2062. doi: 10.1002/ibd.22879
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!