The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
AMP-18 facilitates assembly and stabilization of tight junctions to protect the colonic mucosal barrier†
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 9, pages 1749–1759, September 2012
How to Cite
Chen, P., Kartha, S., Bissonnette, M., Hart, J. and Toback, F. G. (2012), AMP-18 facilitates assembly and stabilization of tight junctions to protect the colonic mucosal barrier. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 18: 1749–1759. doi: 10.1002/ibd.22886
Supported by grants from the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America (to F.G.T.); National Institutes of Health grants R21 DE018811 (to F.G.T.), P30DK42086 (NIDDK, Digestive Diseases Research Core Center), CA036745 (to M.B.); the Samuel Freedman Research Laboratories for Gastrointestinal Cancer Research and Department of Pathology Research Core at the University of Chicago (to J.H.).
- Issue online: 9 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!