Adenovirus-mediated hepatocarcinoma-intestine-pancreas/pancreatitis-associated protein suppresses dextran sulfate sodium-induced acute ulcerative colitis in rats
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 10, pages 1950–1960, October 2012
How to Cite
Lv, Y., Yang, X., Huo, Y., Tian, H., Li, S., Yin, Y. and Hao, Z. (2012), Adenovirus-mediated hepatocarcinoma-intestine-pancreas/pancreatitis-associated protein suppresses dextran sulfate sodium-induced acute ulcerative colitis in rats. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 18: 1950–1960. doi: 10.1002/ibd.22887
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!