Supported in part by a Translational Research grant (09156271) from the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare of Japan.
Letter to the Editor
Adrenomedullin: A novel therapy for intractable ulcerative colitis†
Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
How to Cite
Ashizuka, S., Kita, T., Inatsu, H. and Kitamura, K. (2012), Adrenomedullin: A novel therapy for intractable ulcerative colitis. Inflamm Bowel Dis. doi: 10.1002/ibd.22891
- Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!