The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
Clinical predictors at diagnosis of disabling pediatric Crohn's disease†
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 11, pages 2072–2078, November 2012
How to Cite
Savoye, G., Salleron, J., Gower-Rousseau, C., Dupas, J.-L., Vernier-Massouille, G., Fumery, M., Merle, V., Lerebours, E., Cortot, A., Turck, D., Salomez, J.-L., Lemann, M., Colombel, J.-F. and Duhamel, A. (2012), Clinical predictors at diagnosis of disabling pediatric Crohn's disease. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 18: 2072–2078. doi: 10.1002/ibd.22898
Financial support: EPIMAD is organized under an agreement between the Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale (INSERM) and the Institut National de Veille Sanitaire (InVS) and also received a financial support of the François Aupetit Association, Lion's Club of Northwestern France, Ferring Laboratories, the Société Nationale Française de Gastroentérologie, Lille University Hospital and GIS-Maladies Rares (INSERM 2003). Potential competing interests: none.
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!